Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 09, 2007

Summer time




Ah, it's summer and that means we are busy, busy, busy! I love it most of the time, but some days I could sure go for a nice long nap!! Problem is I probably wouldn't wake up LOL!!


We had a team here a week ago and that was great! They built skateboard ramps and did a lot of other work around the community and the church. I loved hanging out with them and getting to know them better and can't wait until we can get together again in the states!! Lots of great Godly people and for certain new friends were made! I love when teams come who love the Lord and are really hard-working. This group was amazing and I am thrilled they were here!
Today we start our family camp for a week. I am not really into it this year, but hopefully my attitude will change once we are there and it will be a good week. Everyone in the church is looking forward to it so that is good and there are new people going and probably some will want to be baptized at the end of the week and that is always a special time. I cry always because it's so awesome to see people make these decisions to follow the Lord!!
Scrapping has been on hold for a bit as is so much other stuff. Too busy to actually do anything like that-I did manage to sneak in a LO of our Italy trip from May and the beautiful toilet!

I used Lisa Whitney's Chalk Full of Fun Kit

Pretty funny huh!! My husband was so curious how one would use it-like what do you do with your close-well, I must say, I didn't have to go that bad, so I waited LOL!!!!! I took pictures of some other interesting toilets-actually had to pay 1 euro for one bathroom and it was disgusting! I will have to scrap it soon! My girlfriend and I took some funny photos of different things and we are going to make a scrapbook called "Scrap This" as a memory of her trip to Europe. Things you don't often see driving around California LOL!!!

I am in the midst of planning our women's retreat. I am excited about this and the theme is Daughter of the King. I just finished up the flyer for it so I will post it next time. I think it came out really pretty. We are having the colors purple and gold-like royalty and I can't wait to start putting it altogether. SHould be a great retreat. We are having it in Oct so there's still time to get everything done but I know the time will fly by. The summer is so busy and before I know it it will be Sept. We are going to Prague next week and then to Germany to pick up some used furniture we bought in May for a family in the church. They don't even have beds so we found a great deal on stuff and we will bring it back with us.
Ok-gotta run....laundry, sweeping, a funeral this afternoon and then off to family camp!! Never a dull moment!!!!

Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say REJOICE!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home