Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Finally a post...

It's been forever since I have posted here but we have not been around much this summer. It's such a cliche but honestly I don't have a clue where the summer months went! Seems like since May we have been in and out and doing this that and the other thing. It's been a whirlwind! All good, but soooooo busy!
We just returned back from Austria and Italy and had a wonderful time in both places. I hope to have some pics up soon!
I haven't scrapped (obviously) in so long. I tried a couple times over the weekend but I keep deleting everything I do. Just can't get into it right now. I did arrive back in town soon enough to get Janet's latest grab bag (you can find it here) I look forward to them every month. Never a disappointment. Actually it's about the only thing I buy these days....keeping on a tight budget because we want to go home for Christmas. It's now been a year since I have seen my daughter and we want to go to the states in Dec. It will be our first Christmas home in 7 yrs!
Lots going on already this month. We are starting up our Women's study again. We will study different women in the bible this year. I am really looking forward to it. Even though I am familiar with a lot of the women we will study, I want to find fresh things out that I never noticed before. As I do, perhaps I can share them on the blog each week-if I can find time to keep up with blogging!

Hope you are all having a blessed day and rejoicing in all the promises of the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home