Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Learning something new

I have started to learn to edit messages now. It is such a long process and it also means I have to listen to my voice over and over again--yuck! I am using my women's study teachings to practice editing. It's amazing how much useless chatter is on the tape and also if I say something meaningless I can edit it out!! Ha ha-too bad that doesn't work in real life! I would be hitting the edit button a lot LOL! I just wish there was a setting to make my voice a little different. I have always hated my voice and people always think I am a little girl. It always got on my nerves when people would call and ask if my mommy was there-I used to say NO!! Actually that's the truth because she wasn't :) I think there's a way to make it a tone different but I don't know how to do that yet. I will keep practicing though.



Our studies have been great so far. We studied Ruth, Mary Magdalene and tomorrow is Esther. I love when Esther says, "If I perish, I perish". I actually read an incredible book called If I Perish. Has nothing to do with Esther, but a Korean Christian woman in prison in Japan. Wonderful book if you ever have the chance, read it!



I have been getting a few more pages finished for the church scrapbook. I am using Janet Phillips templates for the most part. I just love them!! I just splurged and bought her fat pack2 because she had a 50% off coupon in her last supersize grab bag! Can't lose buying Janet's grab bags each month. Great templates and coupons too :) I can't wait til this months comes out!!



Here are a couple of the layouts I finished this past week:



Until next time....have a blessed day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home