Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The funniest valentine

Just had to share this one real quick-I made a card for hubby using one of Dani Girls pages (didn't have a lot of time that day) and gave it to him. Here's the one I sent:
So, today I get this in my email:

Is he a crack up or what!! I suppose I could say this was his first scrapping attempt! He keeps it fun I tell ya :)

We are pretty sure we will be moving in July. Just waiting to be sure. I am so sad to leave here but I know God is showing us that our work here is finished and He will use us in the next place. Do I know the next place?????????????? Yep!!!! That is going to be an exciting adventure. If you read my blog you can probably figure out where....I will keep you guessing. Sorry, if you guess, I can't give you a prize though :) We made the announcement to our leadership a couple weeks ago and it was pretty sad, but for the most part, I think they could tell it was coming. We will be here 7 yrs in July and isn't that the number of completion :) I pray for a smooth transition and God's grace over all the details!!!

I have been busy looking around the house seeing what I need to accomplish...notice I said looking, not actually doing LOL. It's going to be a pain (literally) to move all our stuff, but hopefully we will get some help from the college students and I know the gals from church will help too.

I need to make a new blog header and update my blog list too. I have a couple different blogs I read when I can so I want to add them to the list. It will have to wait a bit til I have a little more energy. My back has been hurting so badly and there's nothing you can take over here. I need to find some of those packs that have the nice smell and you can put it in the microwave and freezer. I think that will help a lot. I have heard it is better to have moist heat rather than just the heating pad. Maybe I will check Amazon to see if I can order one.

Ok-have a blessed day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home